Sharpe's Trafalgar: The Battle of Trafalgar, 21 October, 1805 (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Sharpe series.
- #1: Sharpe's Tiger: The Siege of Seringapatam, 1799 (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Sharpe's Triumph: The Battle of Assaye, September 1803 (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Sharpe's Fortress: The Siege of Gawilghur, December 1803 (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: Sharpe's Prey: The Expedition to Denmark, 1807 (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: Sharpe's Havoc: The Northern Portugal Campaign, Spring 1809 (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: Sharpe's Regiment (#8) (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: Sharpe's Siege (#9) (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: Sharpe's Escape: The Bussaco Campaign, 1810 (Paperback): $16.99
- #11: Sharpe's Fury: The Battle of Barrosa, March 1811 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Sharpe's Battle: The Battle of Fuentes de Onoro, May 1811 (Paperback): $16.99
- #14: Waterloo (Sharpe's Adventures #14) (MP3 CD): $32.95
- #15: Sharpe's Devil Lib/E: Richard Sharpe and the Emperor, 1820-1821 (Sharpe's Adventures #15) (Compact Disc): $99.00
- #18: Sharpe's Regiment (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #18) (Compact Disc): $27.45
- #19: Sharpe's Revenge (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #19) (MP3 CD): $32.95
- #20: Sharpe's Siege: Facing Certain Death from Enemy Fire, Sharpe Masterminds a Daring Surrender... (Richard Sharpe #20) (Compact Disc): $27.45
- #21: Sharpe's Revenge: Sharpe Is on the Move Again--But This Time He's Running from His Own Army (Richard Sharpe #21) (Compact Disc): $27.45
- #22: Sharpe's Waterloo: Richard Sharpe and the Waterloo Campaign, 15 June to 18 June 1815 (Compact Disc): $27.45
- #23: Sharpe's Devil: Napoleon and South America, 1820-1821 (Paperback): $16.99
- #1981: Sharpe's Gold: Richard Sharpe and the Destruction of Almeida, August 1810 (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #1981) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #1982: Sharpe's Company: Richard Sharpe and the Siege of Badajoz, January to April 1812 (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #1982) (Compact Disc): $27.45
- #1984: Sharpe's Enemy: Richard Sharpe and the Defense of Portugal, Christmas 1812 (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #1984) (MP3 CD): $27.45
- #1997: Sharpe's Tiger: Richard Sharpe and the Siege of Seringapatam, 1799 (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #1997) (MP3 CD): $27.45
- #1998: Sharpe's Triumph: Richard Sharpe and the Battle of Assaye, September 1803 (Richard Sharpe Adventures (Audio) #1998) (MP3 CD): $24.95
From New York Times bestselling author Bernard Cornwell, now available in paperback—bestselling historical novelist Bernard Cornwell brings life to one of the most spectacular naval battles in history with SHARPE’S TRAFALGAR.
"The greatest writer of historical adventures today."
Critically acclaimed, perennial New York Times bestselling author Bernard Cornwell (Agincourt, The Fort, the Saxon Tales) makes real history come alive in his breathtaking historical fiction. Praised as "the direct heir to Patrick O'Brian" (Agincourt, The Fort), Cornwell has brilliantly captured the fury, chaos, and excitement of battle as few writers have ever done—perhaps most vividly in his phenomenally popular novels following the illustrious military career of British Army officer Richard Sharpe during the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Chronicling Sharpe's involvement in the famous Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, Sharpe's Trafalgar finds the young ensign captive on a French warship and in gravest peril on the eve of the one of the most spectacular naval confrontations in history. Perhaps the San Francisco Chronicle said it best: "If only all history lessons could be as vibrant."
About the Author
BERNARD CORNWELL is the author of the acclaimed New York Times bestselling Saxon Tales series, which includes The Last Kingdom, The Pale Horseman, Lords of the North, Sword Song, The Burning Land, Death of Kings, The Pagan Lord, and, most recently, The Empty Throne and Warriors of the Storm, and which serves as the basis for the hit television series The Last Kingdom. He lives with his wife on Cape Cod and in Charleston, South Carolina.
“The direct heir to Patrick O’Brian.”
— The Economist
“Fun page-turners that fan clubs all over the world are devoted to.”
— Wall Street Journal
“Excellently entertaining. If you love historical drama . . . then look no further.”
— Boston Globe
“One of today’s truly great storytellers.”
— Kirkus Reviews
This book is an ultimate story-time favorite of mine. The book starts innocently enough when on the first page- a dragon egg begins to hatch! But be careful- this is one ticklish dragon! And dragons sneeze fire when tickled! Suddenly, the book is engulfed in adorable, yet ferocious, flame as readers must join together in helping put the flames out. Each page turn and colorful illustration presents the reader with an opportunity to participate and laugh along with this fantastic and delightful book! The board book version is perfect for toddlers but the hardcover version is great for sharing. -Reviewed by Maddi