Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Alex Rider series.
- #1: Stormbreaker (Alex Rider #1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Point Blank (Alex Rider #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: Skeleton Key (Alex Rider #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Eagle Strike (Alex Rider #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Scorpia (Alex Rider #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Ark Angel (Alex Rider #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Snakehead (Alex Rider #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Russian Roulette: The Story of an Assassin (Alex Rider #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: Never Say Die (Alex Rider #11) (Paperback): $8.99
Alex Rider will soon be a star in his very own TV series!
Alex Rider is an orphan turned teen superspy who's saving the world one mission at a time—from #1 New York Times bestselling author!
Scorpia has dogged Alex Rider for most of his life. They killed his parents, they did their best to con Alex into turning traitor, and they just keep coming back with more power. Now the world's most dangerous terrorist organization is playing with fire in the world's most combustible land: the Middle East. No one knows Scorpia like Alex. And no one knows how best to get to Alex like Scorpia. Until now.
From the author of Magpie Murders and Moriarty.
About the Author
Anthony Horowitz (anthonyhorowitz.com) is a world-renowned screenwriter for film and television, having received multiple awards. And he is, of course, the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Alex Rider novels, which have become bestsellers the world over, spawned a major motion picture, and a line of graphic novels. A master of the spy thriller, Anthony is the only writer authorized by both the Arthur Conan Doyle and Ian Fleming Estates to write original Sherlock Holmes and James Bond novels, respectively. Anthony lives with his wife in London, England; they are parents to two grown boys. Follow Anthony on Twitter @AnthonyHorowitz.
This book is so lovely and soft-spoken, but packs a powerful and beautiful message. A young boy visits his grandfather, and while the two do not speak the same language, they find communication through things even more powerful than words: art, family, and love. This book is so magical, taking us through this journey of discovery with stunning artwork.
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel