The Believer Box of Bad Advice: A Game (Cards)
Q: I hate my neighbors. How can I passive-aggressively let them know how I feel?
A: Don’t forget that it’s perfectly fine to lie to yourself. (Fred Armisen)
I will personally give you fifteen dollars if you cover yourself head to toe in glue, roll around in grass cuttings, and go running down your street screaming, “Look at me! I’m a sticky wicket!” (John Oliver)
Dude, you totally have to kill her. (Mindy Kaling)
Grab three or more friends and get ready to laugh! The Believer Box of Bad Advice includes 200 cards—100 Questions and 100 Answers—containing the wildest, weirdest, and wackiest scenarios and responses written by some of today’s hottest comedians.
The rules are simple:
• The dealer passes five Answer cards to each player
• The dealer draws a Question card and reads it aloud
• Each player selects an Answer card from their hand and passes it facedown to the dealer
• The dealer reads the Answer cards aloud and selects the best response—the one with the most mixed-up, messed-up advice—as the winner of the round
• The first player to win four rounds wins the game!
Though the advice may be questionable at best, random hilarity is guaranteed!