Faefever: Fever Series Book 3 (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Fever series.
- #1: Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Bloodfever: Fever Series Book 2 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Dreamfever: Fever Series Book 4 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Shadowfever: Fever Series Book 5 (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Iced: Fever Series Book 6 (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Burned: A Fever Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Feverborn: A Fever Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Feversong: A Fever Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: High Voltage (Fever #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Kingdom of Shadow and Light: A Fever Novel (Hardcover): $28.99
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
He calls me his Queen of the Night. I’d die for him. I’d kill for him, too.
When MacKayla Lane receives a page torn from her dead sister’s journal, she is stunned by Alina’s desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister’s killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil that it corrupts anyone who touches it.
Mac’s quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shapeshifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V’lane, a lethal Fae prince, and Jericho Barrons, a man of deadly secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.
Look for all of Karen Marie Moning’s sensational Fever novels:
DARKFEVER | BLOODFEVER | FAEFEVER | DREAMFEVER | SHADOWFEVER | ICED | BURNED | FEVERBORN | FEVERSONG
About the Author
Karen Marie Moning is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fever series, featuring MacKayla Lane, and the award-winning Highlander series. She has a bachelor’s degree in society and law from Purdue University.
“A radically different and engaging dark fantasy series.” –Booklist
“A seductive mix of Celtic mythology and dark, sexy danger.” –Chicago Tribune
A beautifully illustrated non-fiction book that is perfect for those kids who always ask "why?". A perfect book for teachers but also sweet enough to read every night as a bedtime story. The more often you read it, the better you will be at reading large numbers! Has a wonderfully accessible back matter page. - Reviewed by Jessica