Taken by Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Midnight Breed series.
- #1: Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed #1) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #2: Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed #2) (Mass Market): Not available
- #3: Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed #3) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #4: Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed #4) (Mass Market): Not available
- #5: Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed #5) (Mass Market): Not available
- #6: Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed #6) (Mass Market): Not available
- #7: Shades of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (Mass Market): Not available
- #9: Deeper Than Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (Mass Market): Not available
- #10: Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed #10) (MP3 CD): $24.99
- #11: Edge of Dawn: A Midnight Breed Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #12: Crave the Night (Hardcover): Not available
- #13: Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #14: Midnight Unbound (Midnight Breed #14) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #15: Claimed in Shadows (Midnight Breed #15) (MP3 CD): $24.99
- #16: Break the Day: A Midnight Breed Novel (Paperback): $16.99
AT THE CROSSROADS OF DEATH AND DESIRE, A WOMAN TASTES A PLEASURE NO MORTAL IS MEANT TO SURVIVE.
In the frozen Alaskan wilderness, former state trooper Jenna Darrow survives an unspeakable breach of body and soul. But with her narrow escape comes an even greater challenge. For strange changes are taking place within her, as she struggles to understand—and control—a new hunger. To do so, she will seek shelter in the Boston compound of the Order, an ancient race of vampire warriors whose very existence is shrouded in mystery. Perhaps the most mysterious of them all is Brock, a brooding, dark-eyed alpha male whose hands hold the power to comfort, heal . . . and arouse.
As she recovers under Brock’s care, Jenna finds herself drawn to the Order’s mission: to stop a ruthless enemy and its army of assassins from subjecting Earth to a reign of terror. Yet in spite of their resolve, a purely physical relationship without strings soon binds Brock and Jenna together with a desire fiercer than life and stronger than death itself—until a secret from Brock’s past and Jenna’s own mortality challenges their forbidden love to the ultimate trial by fire.
About the Author
Lara Adrian is the New York Times bestselling author of the Midnight Breed series, including the novels Kiss of Midnight, Kiss of Crimson, Midnight Awakening, Midnight Rising, Veil of Midnight, Ashes of Midnight, Shades of Midnight, Taken by Midnight, Deeper than Midnight, Darker After Midnight, Edge of Dawn, Crave the Night, and the eBook novella A Taste of Midnight.
“Evocative, enticing, erotic.”
—J. R. Ward, bestselling author of Lover Avenged
There is one VERY important piece of information to know before you read this book: Dragons HATE spicy salsa. They love tacos, but under NO circumstances can you give them spicy salsa….. So when you’re throwing a Taco Party for a group of dragons, keep this important information in mind. Dragons Love Tacos is the story of when that mistake is made….UH-OH. This book is ridiculously funny and a fantastic read-aloud for all…as long as you keep the spicy salsa away from any dragons!!!
And of course, don’t miss the sequel, Dragons Love Tacos 2!
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel