Fairest of All (Whatever After #1) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Whatever After series.
- #2: Abby in Oz (Whatever After Special Edition #2) (Whatever After: Special Edition #2) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dream On (Whatever After #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Bad Hair Day (Whatever After #5) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Cold as Ice (Whatever After #6) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After #11) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Seeing Red (Whatever After #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #13: Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #14: Good as Gold (Whatever After #14) (Hardcover): $14.99
Be the bravest of them all . . .
Once upon a time my brother and I were normal kids. The next minute? The mirror in our basement slurped us up and magically transported us inside Snow White's fairy tale.
I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.
But hey -- we're heroes! We stopped Snow White from eating the poisoned apple. Hooray! Or not. If Snow White doesn't die, she won't get to meet her prince. And then she won't get her happy ending. Oops.
Now it's up to us to:
- Avoid getting poisoned
- Sneak into a castle
- Fix Snow White's story
But Snow White's REAL happy ending might not be quite what we expected . . .
About the Author
"An uproariously funny read. The swift pace of the tale and non-stop action . . . will enchant readers from the first page." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Hilarious . . . with unexpected plot twists and plenty of girl power." -- Booklist
"Giddy, fizzy, hilarious fun!" -- Lauren Myracle, author of Luv Ya Bunches
"Sarah Mlynowski's spunky heroine injects some girl-power into Snow White for a wonderful reading adventure the whole family will enjoy. Tons of fractured fairy tale fun!" -- Meg Cabot, author of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls and The Princess Diaries
"The feminist in me adored it, and the mother in me loved how my daughter would long to cuddle in close as we read together." -- Danielle Herzog, blogging for The Washington Post
Saving Winslow captures an innocence and steadfast belief in miracles that are real and close at hand. Louie is determined to save the sick miniature donkey even though his past animal endeavors haven't turned out well. But he names him Winslow to show that he will survive and with the help of his family and some unexpected sources, maybe miracles can come true. A beautiful book for a family to enjoy together as a read aloud. - Jessica