Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Whatever After series.
- #1: Abby in Wonderland (Whatever After Special Edition #1) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Abby in Oz (Whatever After Special Edition #2) (Whatever After: Special Edition #2) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dream On (Whatever After #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Bad Hair Day (Whatever After #5) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Cold as Ice (Whatever After #6) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After #11) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Seeing Red (Whatever After #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #13: Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #14: Good as Gold (Whatever After #14) (Hardcover): $14.99
Except we do wind up going through the mirror, this time into the story of The Frog Prince. The princess, who's supposed to transform the cute little frog back into a handsome prince, turns out to be super rude. Jonah and I decide we don't want -- or need -- her help. We can take matters into our own hands and turn the frog into a prince ourselves! Can't we?
Now we just have to:
- Climb out of a smelly well
- Canoe over a waterfall
- Sneak into a palace
- Kiss a frog (ack)!
And there's no time to waste -- let's hop to it!
About the Author
"An uproariously funny read. The swift pace of the tale and non-stop action . . . will enchant readers from the first page." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Hilarious . . . with unexpected plot twists and plenty of girl power." -- Booklist
"Giddy, fizzy, hilarious fun!" -- Lauren Myracle, author of Luv Ya Bunches
"Tons of fractured fairy tale fun!" -- Meg Cabot, author of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls and The Princess Diaries
"The feminist in me adored it, and the mother in me loved how my daughter would long to cuddle in close as we read together." -- Danielle Herzog, blogging for The Washington Post
A perfect book for the start of a new school year, or for any time that you need a wonderful guide into the wide and beautiful world we live in! Inclusive and full of love, All Are Welcome shows us that no matter who we are or where we come from, we can all live together and flourish together, and the world is a better place when we make one another feel welcome!
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel