Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Whatever After series.
- #1: Fairest of All (Whatever After #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: If the Shoe Fits (Whatever After #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Dream On (Whatever After #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Bad Hair Day (Whatever After #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Cold As Ice (Whatever After #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Seeing Red (Whatever After #12) (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #14: Good as Gold (Whatever After #14) (Hardcover): $14.99
When my brother, Jonah, and I travel through our mirror into the story of Aladdin, we're excited. There will be magic lamps and genies granting wishes. Right?
The genie we meet isn't QUITE as helpful as we expected. And if Aladdin's wishes don't come true, he won't get to marry the princess and live happily ever after!
Now we have to:
- Escape an enchanted cave
- Find forty buckets of jewels
- Plan a parade
- Learn to fly a magic carpet
Otherwise we'll run out of wishes... and never get home!
About the Author
"An uproariously funny read. The swift pace of the tale and non-stop action . . . will enchant readers from the first page." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Hilarious . . . with unexpected plot twists and plenty of girl power." -- Booklist
"Giddy, fizzy, hilarious fun!" -- Lauren Myracle, author of Luv Ya Bunches
"Tons of fractured fairy tale fun!" -- Meg Cabot, author of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls and The Princess Diaries
"The feminist in me adored it, and the mother in me loved how my daughter would long to cuddle in close as we read together." -- Danielle Herzog, blogging for The Washington Post
Coding, music, and poetry all beautifully come together in this middle-grade novel about a girl who loves music but isn't a musician. When she starts at a new school she stumbles upon the unlikely instrument of computers and friendship. This is an approachable story for readers ages 10 to 13 with a helpful glossary of words defined in the back. - Jessica