Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries #3) (Prebound)
This book cannot be returned
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries #1) (Prebound): $28.33
- #2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Dork Diaries #2) (Prebound): $28.33
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Dork Diaries #5) (Prebound): $28.33
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Dork Diaries #9) (Prebound): $28.33
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Dork Diaries #11) (Prebound): $28.33
- #12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Dork Diaries #12) (Prebound): $28.33
- #13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (Dork Diaries #13) (Prebound): $28.33
- #14: Dork Diaries 14: Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever (Hardcover): $13.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
Nikki Maxwell has been doing everything she can to keep everyone at school from learning the truth--that she's there on scholarship in exchange for her Dad working as the school's exterminator. The last thing Nikki needs is having her friends and--worst case scenario--her crush, Brandon, associating her with the humongous roach on top of her Dad's van Now it looks like her secret could be about to come out, and Nikki's willing to go to any zany and wacky length to prevent that from happening. The timing seems perfect when a major talent competition is announced with a school scholarship offered as the top prize. Nikki loves to sing and dance and now she gets to have tons of fun with her friends while competing for a chance to free her Dad from his obligation (And free herself from all that potential damage to her reputation . . .) Once again, hijinks and misunderstandings aplenty ensue, as well as more hilarious and heartwarming moments with Nikki and her friends.
The Searcher by Tana French is one of the three best adult books I've read this year, and I think, the best she's written. Like her other psychological thrillers, this book shows her deep understandign of people and fine quality of her writing. But it also includes more humor than her other books, and unforgettable characters. Cal Hooper is a Chicago cop who takes early retirement and moves to a small village in Ireland to heal from the stresses of his job and his divore. But he gradually becomes involved in a mystery there through helping a local kid who seems to need a steadying adult influence. I read this book as slowly as possible because I didn't want it to end! And it's one of those books that stays with you for days afterwards - an atmospheric trip to Ireland.
Adult Mystery - reviewed by Nikki