Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Dork Diaries #6) (Prebound)
This book cannot be returned
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries #1) (Prebound): $28.33
- #2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Dork Diaries #2) (Prebound): $28.33
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Dork Diaries #5) (Prebound): $28.33
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Dork Diaries #9) (Prebound): $28.33
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Dork Diaries #11) (Prebound): $28.33
- #12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Dork Diaries #12) (Prebound): $28.33
- #13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (Dork Diaries #13) (Prebound): $28.33
- #14: Dork Diaries 14: Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever (Hardcover): $13.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
Love and crushes are in the air for Nikki Maxwell in this sixth book of the New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series.
It's the biggest dance of the year and Nikki Maxwell is hoping her crush, Brandon, wants to be her date. But time is running out. What if he doesn t want to go with her? Or worse what if he ends up going with Mackenzie?
In the sixth book in the blockbuster Dork Diaries series now with more than 8 million copies in print join Nikki, Chloe and Zoey as they tackle the topic of love, Dork Diaries style.
I give this book 5 stars. I give this book 5 stars because for me it felt really intriguing and interesting. It was really intriguing because I never knew what happened and how the people felt about the ship. It was interesting because I never knew much about the Titanic. Another thing I liked about this book was that it was a comic book. Comic books are my favorite because there are less words and I don't like to visualize the picture. I would rather see the picture. This book had combined pictures and it was informational. This was a good book. - Review by reader age 12