Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Jurassic Jackrabbits from Jupiter (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Ricky Ricotta series.
- #1: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot (Prebound): $18.48
- #2: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury (Prebound): $18.48
- #3: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Voodoo Vultures from Venus (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mecha-Monkeys from Mars (Prebound): $18.48
- #6: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Stupid Stinkbugs from Saturn (Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Uranium Unicorns from Uranus (Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. The Naughty Nightcrawlers From Neptune (Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. The Unpleasant Penguins from Pluto (Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot #9) (Paperback): $5.99
From Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants, and acclaimed artist Dan Santat, an out-of-this-world friendship adventure with all-new full-color illustrations
Hooray Today is Ricky Ricotta's birthday, and it is going to be the BEST day ever As a special treat, Ricky's family is going to the museum to see dinosaurs. But when they get there, an evil space-bunny named General Jackrabbit is creating Jurassic Jackrabbits that will help him take over Earth. Can Ricky and his Mighty Robot beat the big, bad bunnies? Or will this end up being the WORST birthday ever?
Originally published in 2002, this edition features brand-new full-color illustrations throughout.
About the Author
Dav Pilkey has written and illustrated numerous popular, award-winning books for children, including the Captain Underpants and Dumb Bunnies series; DOG BREATH, winner of the California Young Reader Medal; and THE PAPERBOY, a Caldecott Honor Book. He lives with his wife in the Pacific Northwest. Visit him online at www.pilkey.com.
Dan Santat wrote and illustrated the graphic novel SIDEKICKS, and has also illustrated many acclaimed picture books, including the New York Times bestseller BECAUSE I'M YOUR DAD by Ahmet Zappa. He lives in Alhambra, California, with his family. Please visit his website at www.dantat.com.
Readers will enjoy terrific descriptions, action-packed adventure and a superb sense of the brutality, harshness but beauty of the wintery existence that surrounds these characters. It's no wonder dogs are descended from misunderstood wolves, as the bravery and ultimate loyalty of these canines can not be refuted. As with Rooftoppers, Rundell lets readers truly inhabit her world and are fully invested in this satisfying tale. Highly reommended! - Maureen