Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Large Print / Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $29.99
The seventh and final book in J.K. Rowlings magically phenomenal Harry Potterseries is available in this large-print edition.
You’ve got to love a Wyoming sheriff who’s strong and stoic but also humane and a quoter of literature and philosophy! In Land of Wolves, Walt Longmire’s investigating the death of a Basque shepherd and its possible link to a powerful family with a violent past, all while a renegade wolf is roaming the mountains picking off sheep, and possibly, men. Johnson’s plots are always strong, but it’s the relationships between the characters that make the books so addicting.If you’re looking for an especially exciting plot, try his previous book The Depth of Winter. Longmire leaves Wyoming for Mexico to track down his adult daughter, who’s been kidnapped. He seeks help from a contact in a bar in Juarez, and Johnson writes, “His face became somber, and his mouth hung open as if he were tasting the air between us like a snake.” It ramps up from there! - reviewed by Nikki