The Iron Daughter Special Edition (Iron Fey #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Iron Fey series.
- #1: The Iron King Special Edition (Iron Fey #1) (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: The Iron Fey Boxed Set 2: The Lost Prince, the Iron Traitor, the Iron Warrior, the Iron Legends (Boxed Set): $39.96
- #6: The Iron Traitor (Iron Fey #6) (Paperback): $12.09
- #7: The Iron Warrior (Iron Fey #7) (Paperback): $9.99
This special edition of The Iron Daughter includes the bonus Guide to the Iron Fey and an excerpt from the new Iron Fey book, The Iron Raven.
Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan Chase has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to Mab, the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows the real danger comes from the Iron fey--ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. Worse, Meghan's fledgling fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.
Today's fiction, tomorrow's reality. Normal California life turns into a war-zone when the taps are turned off and Alyssa's family is torn apart by thirst as the world dries up around her. A gripping read from start to finish that hits close to home. I read it all in one night. Recommended for strong readers ages 13+. A great book to discuss in a classroom or book club. I have never been more grateful for my water bottle next to me. - Reviewed by Jessica