Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Whatever After series.
- #1: Abby in Wonderland (Whatever After Special Edition #1) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Abby in Oz (Whatever After Special Edition #2) (Whatever After: Special Edition #2) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dream On (Whatever After #4) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Bad Hair Day (Whatever After #5) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Cold as Ice (Whatever After #6) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After #11) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Seeing Red (Whatever After #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #14: Good as Gold (Whatever After #14) (Hardcover): $14.99
My brother Jonah's dream has come true. We have FINALLY landed in his favorite fairy tale: Jack and the Beanstalk!
It's a lot of fun meeting Jack. But then we accidentally mess up his story, which means Jack can't climb up the magic beanstalk to find the giant's riches. It's time to take matters into our own hands.
Now we have to:
- Make a deal with a sneaky trader
- Climb a beanstalk into the sky
- Try not to get eaten by a giant
- Find the goose that lays golden eggs
Otherwise, Jack won't get his treasure, and our troubles will be GIGANTIC . . .
About the Author
"An uproariously funny read. The swift pace of the tale and non-stop action . . . will enchant readers from the first page." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Hilarious . . . with unexpected plot twists and plenty of girl power." -- Booklist
"Giddy, fizzy, hilarious fun!" -- Lauren Myracle, author of Luv Ya Bunches
"Tons of fractured fairy tale fun!" -- Meg Cabot, author of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls and The Princess Diaries
"The feminist in me adored it, and the mother in me loved how my daughter would long to cuddle in close as we read together." -- Danielle Herzog, blogging for The Washington Post
I am unable to put into words how much I loved this book. Each of Sandhya's pervious books are wonderful (When Dimple Met Rishi and From Twinkle, With Love). I read this book all in one night and was so happy with it that I sat down the next morning to write down my thoughts but I felt so intimidated by how much joy this book brought me. Strange to belive, but I just don't think my words would be able to describe to you the sweet happiness, quiet power, and gentle love in this story. All I can tell you is that this book will leave you grinning from ear-to-ear.