The Bad Guys in the Baddest Day Ever (The Bad Guys #10) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the The Bad Guys series.
- #1: The Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (The Bad Guys #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Bad Guys in The Furball Strikes Back (The Bad Guys #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Bad Guys in Attack of the Zittens (The Bad Guys #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Bad Guys in Intergalactic Gas (The Bad Guys #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Bad Guys in Alien vs Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?!: Special Edition (The Bad Guys #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: The Bad Guys in Superbad (The Bad Guys #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Bad Guys in The Big Bad Wolf (The Bad Guys #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Guys in the Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: The Bad Guys in The One?! (The Bad Guys #12) (Paperback): $6.99
"I wish I'd had these books as a kid. Hilarious!" -- Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants and Dog Man
They may look like Bad Guys, but these wannabe heroes are doing good deeds... whether you like it or not! This New York Times bestselling illustrated series is perfect for fans of Dog Man and Captain Underpants.
All hail Crown Prince Marmalade! Surrender to his evil magnificence! Kneel before his butt-handed glory! Or...like...DON'T! The Bad Guys and even Badder Girls might have been knocked down, but does that mean they'll stay down? No way, chicos! Pull on your party pants-it's the ultimate battle between Bad and BAAAAAAD!
About the Author
* "This book instantly joins the classic ranks of Captain Underpants and The Stinky Cheese Man. We challenge anyone to read this and keep a straight face." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Guaranteed to be a hit for chapter book readers looking for humor and action." -- School Library Journal, starred review
"The celery stalks at midnight!!!"
This book is a CLASSIC. Bunnicula is such a charmingly good time: you enter the Monroe household and join Harold (the family dog) and Chester (the family cat) as they witness the acts of the Monroe family's newest pet, a vampire rabbit that's sucking the juice out of vegetable every night!!!!! *GASP*
What a fantastic time this book is, seeing the world through the eyes of two family pets as they investigate this strange and mysterious new bunny in their house!
(Middle Grade, Ages 8+) - reviewed by Isabel