Venom: An Elemental Assassin Book (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Elemental Assassin series.
- #1: Spider's Bite: An Elemental Assassin Book (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin #2) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #4: Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin #4) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #5: Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin #5) (Mass Market): Not available
- #6: By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin #7) (Mass Market): Not available
- #8: Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin #8) (Mass Market): Not available
- #9: Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin #9) (Mass Market): Not available
- #10: The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #11: Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin #11) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #12: Black Widow (Elemental Assassin #12) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #13: Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin #13) (Mass Market): Not available
- #14: Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin #14) (Mass Market): Not available
- #15: Unraveled (Elemental Assassin #15) (Mass Market): Not available
- #16: Snared (Elemental Assassin #16) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #17: Venom in the Veins: An Elemental Assassin Book (Paperback): $17.24
- #18: Sharpest Sting: An Elemental Assassin Book (Paperback): $17.24
- #19: Last Strand (Elemental Assassin #19) (Paperback): $17.24
What kind of assassin works pro bono?
It’s hard to be a badass assassin when a giant is beating the crap out of you. Luckily, I never let pride get in the way of my work. My current mission is personal: annihilate Mab Monroe, the Fire elemental who murdered my family. Which means protecting my identity, even if I have to conceal my powerful Stone and Ice magic when I need it most. To the public, I’m Gin Blanco, owner of Ashland’s best barbecue joint. To my friends, I’m the Spider, retired assassin. I still do favors on the side. Like ridding a vampire friend of her oversized stalker—Mab’s right-hand goon who almost got me dead with his massive fists. At least irresistible Owen Grayson is on my side. The man knows too much about me, but I’ll take my chances. Then there’s Detective Bria Coolidge, one of Ashland’s finest. Until recently, I thought my baby sister was dead. She probably thinks the same about me. Little does she know, I’m a cold-blooded killer . . . who is about to save her life.
About the Author
Jennifer Estep is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author prowling the streets of her imagination in search of her next fantasy idea. Spider’s Bite, Web of Lies, Venom, Tangled Threads, Spider’s Revenge, By a Thread, Widow’s Web, Deadly Sting, Heart of Venom, The Spider, Poison Promise, Black Widow, Spider’s Trap, Bitter Bite, Unraveled, and Snared, along with the e-shorts Thread of Death, Parlor Tricks, Kiss of Venom, Unwanted, and Nice Guys Bite are the other works in her red-hot Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series. Jennifer is also the author of the Black Blade and Mythos Academy young adult urban fantasy series and the Bigtime paranormal romance series. For more on Jennifer and her books, visit her at JenniferEstep.com and @Jennifer_Estep.
"Estep has really hit her stride with the gritty and compelling Elemental Assassin series. She surrounds her fascinating and complex heroine with a cadre of supporting players, each of whom are intriguing in their own right. Brisk pacing and knife-edged danger make this an exciting page-turner. Kudos to Estep, who is rapidly heading toward the top of the urban fantasy genre!"
- Romantic Times Top Pick, 4 1/2 stars
"Gin is an assassin to die for."
- Adrian Phoenix, author of Etched in Bone
" A raw, gritty, compelling walk on the wild side, one that had me hooked from the first page."
- New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh, on SPIDER'S BITE
There is one VERY important piece of information to know before you read this book: Dragons HATE spicy salsa. They love tacos, but under NO circumstances can you give them spicy salsa….. So when you’re throwing a Taco Party for a group of dragons, keep this important information in mind. Dragons Love Tacos is the story of when that mistake is made….UH-OH. This book is ridiculously funny and a fantastic read-aloud for all…as long as you keep the spicy salsa away from any dragons!!!
And of course, don’t miss the sequel, Dragons Love Tacos 2!
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel