Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 9 (CD-Audio): $16.49
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Dork Diaries 11 (CD-Audio): $16.49
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #13: Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (CD-Audio): $16.49
- #14: Dork Diaries 14 (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
Love—and crushes—are in the air for Nikki Maxwell in this sixth installment of the #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series!
It’s the biggest dance of the year and Nikki Maxwell is hoping her crush, Brandon, wants to be her date. But time is running out. What if he doesn’t want to go with her? Or worse—what if he ends up going with MacKenzie?!
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. (Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.) Rachel lives in Chantilly, Virginia.
A read-aloud masterpiece, with stunning watercolor visuals, rhyme and rhythm, so perfect for young readers, this is an instant Halloween classic that will be shared for years to come. With a lightness in spirit, step and color, Grimly’s young girl carries us with her on her magical odyssey filled with a plethora of friendly bumps in the night. With a SWOOSH and a WHOOO, this is one shivery delight! - Reviewed by Maureen