Unicorn vs. Goblins (Phoebe and Her Unicorn #3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Phoebe and Her Unicorn series.
- #1: Phoebe and Her Unicorn (Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series Book 1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Unicorn on a Roll (Phoebe and Her Unicorn #2) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Razzle Dazzle Unicorn: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure (Hardcover): $33.99
- #5: Unicorn Crossing: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure (Hardcover): $33.99
- #6: Phoebe and Her Unicorn in the Magic Storm (Hardcover): $33.99
- #7: Unicorn of Many Hats (Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series Book 7) (Hardcover): $34.99
- #8: Phoebe and Her Unicorn in Unicorn Theater: Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series Book 8 (Hardcover): $33.99
- #9: Unicorn Bowling: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure (Hardcover): $45.99
- #10: The Unicorn Whisperer: Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure (Hardcover): $45.99
- #11: Camping with Unicorns (Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series Book 11): Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure (Paperback): $11.99
- #12: Virtual Unicorn Experience (Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series Book 12): Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure (Paperback): $11.99
Not every kid skips a rock across a pond and winds up with a unicorn best friend, right? The popular friendship of Phoebe and Her Unicorn is back for a third collection of adventures so heavenly they had to be shared.
School’s out! That means no more teachers, no more books, and lots of time to compliment Marigold Heavenly Nostrils on her good looks. In this third volume, Phoebe and her obligational best friend, Marigold, learn that summer still has plenty of surprises for the both of them. All of our old friends are back—Phoebe’s part-time “frenemy” Dakota, upon whom Marigold has bestowed sentient hair, Phoebe’s goofy parents, and even Lord Splendid Humility (but please, ignore his magnificence if you can)! Have fun as Phoebe and Marigold continue the “Phoebegold Detective Agency,” spend a week at Wolfgang Music Camp, and find themselves in more misadventures, thanks to Marigold’s enchanted sparkles! Along the way, Phoebe makes some new friends, such as Sue—her unique clarinet-playing bunkmate, Florence Unfortunate Nostrils, Marigold’s estranged sister, and Camp Wolfgang’s lake monster who enjoys tacos and Wi-Fi. When school resumes, read along as Phoebe enjoys (or suffers from) a brief case of popularity, mentally catalogs her grievances against dodge ball, and, with Marigold’s help, rescues Dakota and her hair from the queen of the goblins. Through these wacky adventures, Phoebe and Marigold learn that their friendship is the second most magical thing of all, after Marigold’s beauty, of course.
Includes an introduction by Cory Doctorow and his daughter Poesy!
About the Author
Dana Claire Simpson grew up in Gig Harbor, Washington, drawing the entire time. She eventually graduated from The Evergreen State College, despite having spent all her time drawing, and not always for credit.
From 1998 to 2008, she drew the internet comic strip Ozy and Millie. After winning the Amazon-sponsored Comic Strip Superstar Contest in 2009, Andrews McMeel Syndication signed her to a development deal for Heavenly Nostrils, which was later renamed Phoebe and Her Unicorn.
She currently lives in Santa Barbara, California, with her tech genius spouse and her fairly stupid cat.
Chilling, propulsive narrative and unforgettable characters bring this wholly original take on Nazi-obsessed Germany into light as our former gymnast - turned "actress" Jewish Sarah plays strong, Aryan Ursula to rave reviews. She infiltrates a German school for party loyalist's children, where cruelty, cunning and spycraft are employed by everyone - good & evil. Relentlessly paced, this high-octane thriller will keep the pages turning and you thinking long after the book is over. Superb debut by newcomer Matt Killeen. - Maureen