The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Elemental Assassin series.
- #1: Spider's Bite: An Elemental Assassin Book (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin #2) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #3: Venom: An Elemental Assassin Book (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin #4) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #5: Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin #5) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #6: By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin #7) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin #8) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin #9) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #11: Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin #11) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #12: Black Widow (Elemental Assassin #12) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #13: Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin #13) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #14: Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin #14) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #15: Unraveled (Elemental Assassin #15) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #16: Snared (Elemental Assassin #16) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #17: Venom in the Veins: An Elemental Assassin Book (Paperback): $17.24
- #18: Sharpest Sting: An Elemental Assassin Book (Paperback): $17.24
- #19: Last Strand (Elemental Assassin #19) (Paperback): $17.24
For the first time, the full origin story of Gin Blanco's transformation into the fearsome assassin known as the Spider—book ten in the red-hot Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series.
How did I end up in a career where I always have blood on my hands? Well, let me tell you a story about an assassin who thought she could do no wrong. . . .
Ten years ago. A blistering hot August night. I remember like it was yesterday. The night I, Gin Blanco, truly became the Spider. Killing people is what I do best, especially now that I’ve honed my Ice and Stone magic. But back then, I had yet to learn one very important rule: arrogance will get you, every single time.
This particular job seemed simple: murder a crooked building contractor with ties to ruthless Fire elemental Mab Monroe. My mentor, Fletcher Lane, had some misgivings, but I was certain that I had the situation under control . . . right up until I exposed my weaknesses to a merciless opponent who exploited every single one of them. There’s a reason assassins aren’t supposed to feel anything. Luckily, a knife to the heart can fix that problem, especially when I’m the one wielding it. . . .
About the Author
Jennifer Estep is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author prowling the streets of her imagination in search of her next fantasy idea. Spider’s Bite, Web of Lies, Venom, Tangled Threads, Spider’s Revenge, By a Thread, Widow’s Web, Deadly Sting, Heart of Venom, The Spider, Poison Promise, Black Widow, Spider’s Trap, Bitter Bite, Unraveled, and Snared, along with the e-shorts Thread of Death, Parlor Tricks, Kiss of Venom, Unwanted, and Nice Guys Bite are the other works in her red-hot Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series. Jennifer is also the author of the Black Blade and Mythos Academy young adult urban fantasy series and the Bigtime paranormal romance series. For more on Jennifer and her books, visit her at JenniferEstep.com and @Jennifer_Estep.
“Estep has truly hit the jackpot with this outstanding series!” —Romantic Times
“This series kicked off with a bang, and the action hasn’t let up since.” —Fresh Fiction
"Watch out world, here comes Gin Blanco. Funny, smart, and dead sexy." -- Lilith Saintcrow, author of Redemption Alley
"A raw, gritty, and compelling walk on the wild side, one that had me hooked from the first page." -- Nalini Singh, New York Times bestselling author
Another picture book favorite! Natsumi is very used to getting told by her family that she does things with too much vigor: she is too loud, or she is doing things too much, or too hard, or too wild… No one seems to see this as a strength, except for her grandfather, who guides her to a hobby that she was born for, where she can be as loud and as wild as she wants. Natsumi is a perfect story about how there is something perfect for each of us, and to stay true to yourself until you find that!
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel