Letters to My Grandchild: Write Now. Read Later. Treasure Forever. (Novelty book)
*An Oprah's Favorite Things Pick*
Write now, read later, treasure forever: Whether your grandchild is still a baby or all grown up, sharing your stories is giving the gift of a lifetime. With this keepsake collection of 12 letters, you can fill each with words of wisdom that only a grandparent can impart. Then postdate, seal with the included stickers, and save to gift to your grandchild at a later date.
Included are 12 letters that each begin with a unique prompt, such as:
- Here is a special story about our family ...
- What I want you to know about me ...
- The best advice anyone ever gave me was ...
- My wishes for you are ...
From the creator of the bestselling Letters to My Baby and extended series, this unique book of letters lets grandparents create a paper time capsule that will become a priceless heirloom for generations to cherish forever.
GRANDMA GIFTS FOR NEW BABY: A fresh twist on photo albums or memory books, Letters to My Grandchild encourages deep connections between grandparents and grandchildren, capturing special moments during childhood to share in the years to come.
TIME-TESTED AND ENDURINGLY POPULAR: Created by Lea Redmond, author of the bestselling Letters to . . . book series that has sold more than 4 million copies worldwide and includes Letters to My Baby, Letters to My Daughter, Letters to My Son, and Letters to My Grandparent.
LETTERS TO OPEN WHEN: The finished set of special notes makes a great gift for graduation, a milestone birthday, or a wedding day. Fans have praised the special value of a grandchild having a sample of a grandparent's handwriting to cherish always.
- Gifts for first-time grandma, grandpa, nana, papa, or grandparents welcoming more children into the family
- A fresh twist on a guided journal or memory book to capture special moments with a grandchild to share in the future
- An engaging way to record family history for posterity
- Fans and users of other bestsellers in the Letters to . . . series