Prince of Fire (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Gabriel Allon Novels series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: La Chica Nueva (the New Girl) (Gabriel Allon #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #11) (Large Print / Paperback): $29.69
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Paperback): $16.99
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Hardcover): $30.79
- #16: La Viuda Negra (the Black Widow): Un Juego Mortal de la Venganza (a Deadly Game of Revenge) (Gabriel Allon #16) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Paperback): $16.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
Few recent thriller writers have elicited the kind of critical praise that Daniel Silva has received, with his "provocative and deeply satisfying" (The Miami Herald) novels featuring art restorer and sometime spy Gabriel Allon, "a man whose depth and passion make him one of the most fascinating characters in the genre" (Chicago Sun-Times).
Now Allon is back in Venice, when a terrible explosion in Rome leads to a disturbing personal revelation: the existence of a dossier in terrorist hands that strips away his secrets, lays bare his history. Hastily recalled home to Israel, drawn once more into the heart of a service he had once forsaken, Allon finds himself stalking an elusive master terrorist across a landscape drenched with generations of blood, the trail turning on itself until, finally, he can no longer be certain who is stalking whom. And when at last the showdown comes, it will not be Gabriel alone who is threatened with destruction--for it is not his history alone that has been laid bare.
A knife-edged thriller of astonishing intricacy and feeling, filled with exhilarating prose, this is Daniel Silva's finest novel yet.
"The celery stalks at midnight!!!"
This book is a CLASSIC. Bunnicula is such a charmingly good time: you enter the Monroe household and join Harold (the family dog) and Chester (the family cat) as they witness the acts of the Monroe family's newest pet, a vampire rabbit that's sucking the juice out of vegetable every night!!!!! *GASP*
What a fantastic time this book is, seeing the world through the eyes of two family pets as they investigate this strange and mysterious new bunny in their house!
(Middle Grade, Ages 8+) - reviewed by Isabel