Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin #13) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Elemental Assassin series.
- #1: Spider's Bite: An Elemental Assassin Book (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin #2) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #3: Venom: An Elemental Assassin Book (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin #4) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #5: Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin #5) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #6: By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin #7) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin #8) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin #9) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #10: The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #11: Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin #11) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #12: Black Widow (Elemental Assassin #12) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #14: Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin #14) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #15: Unraveled (Elemental Assassin #15) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #16: Snared (Elemental Assassin #16) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #17: Venom in the Veins: An Elemental Assassin Book (Paperback): $17.24
- #18: Sharpest Sting: An Elemental Assassin Book (Paperback): $17.24
- #19: Last Strand (Elemental Assassin #19) (Paperback): $17.24
The next thrilling book in Jennifer Estep’s New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling Elemental Assassin series—“an extraordinary series.…One of the most intriguing heroines in the genre” (Romantic Times Book Reviews).
Keep your friends close but your enemies within stabbing distance.
One important lesson I’ve learned in the assassination business is that to be the best you have to roll with the punches. Now that I’m queen of Ashland’s underworld—by default, not by choice—a lot more punches are being thrown my way. But I suppose that’s the price of victory for taking down some of the underworld’s top dogs. Good thing I have my Ice and Stone magic to help me survive my volatile new position. Just when I think things are finally settling down, someone tries to murder me during a hush-hush underworld meeting. But the real surprise is how strangely familiar my shadowy assailant seems to be.
My job is to maintain order among killers, crooks, and thieves, and soon I’m embroiled in a bloody game where the ability to keep secrets could be the greatest superpower of all. My enemies have all sharpened their knives and laid their traps, waiting for me to fall. But this Spider weaves her own webs of death…
About the Author
Jennifer Estep is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author prowling the streets of her imagination in search of her next fantasy idea. Spider’s Bite, Web of Lies, Venom, Tangled Threads, Spider’s Revenge, By a Thread, Widow’s Web, Deadly Sting, Heart of Venom, The Spider, Poison Promise, Black Widow, Spider’s Trap, Bitter Bite, Unraveled, and Snared, along with the e-shorts Thread of Death, Parlor Tricks, Kiss of Venom, Unwanted, and Nice Guys Bite are the other works in her red-hot Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series. Jennifer is also the author of the Black Blade and Mythos Academy young adult urban fantasy series and the Bigtime paranormal romance series. For more on Jennifer and her books, visit her at JenniferEstep.com and @Jennifer_Estep.
“Gin Blanco is one of the most intriguing heroines on the scene. . . . If you have not gotten on the Gin bandwagon yet, do so today!”
— —RT Book Reviews
"Bodies litter the pages of this first entry in Estep's engrossing Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series. . . . Urban fantasy fans will love it."
— --Publishers Weekly on Spider's Bite
“This series kicked off with a bang, and the action hasn’t let up since.”
— —Fresh Fiction
"Watch out world, here comes Gin Blanco. Funny, smart, and dead sexy."
— -- Lilith Saintcrow, author of Redemption Alley
"A raw, gritty, and compelling walk on the wild side, one that had me hooked from the first page."
— -- Nalini Singh, New York Times bestselling author
"When it comes to work, Estep's newest heroine is brutally efficient and very pragmatic, which gives the new Elemental Assassin series plenty of bite. Shades of gray rule in this world where magic and murder are all too commonplace. The gritty tone of this series gives Estep a chance to walk on the darker side. Kudos to her for the knife-edged suspense!"
— —Romantic Times
A quiet book about the myriad ways of what to do with all those glorious rocks you've collected - or will collect. Skip, drop, kick and sort --such fun! Great backmatter too.
- Reviewed by Maureen