Dork Diaries 11 (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (CD-Audio): $16.49
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 9 (CD-Audio): $16.49
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #13: Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (Hardcover): $13.99
- #14: Dork Diaries 14 (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
It’s a frenemy showdown in the eleventh installment in the blockbuster #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series!
Nikki Maxwell has the worst luck. Of all the schools she could have been assigned to for the student exchange week program, she’s stuck at North Hampton Hills, her archnemesis MacKenzie Hollister’s new school. Even worse, there might just be someone at NHH who can out-MacKenzie MacKenzie!
Can the queen of dorks survive a week at the head CCP’s new school or will it be a dorky disaster?
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. (Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.) Rachel lives in Chantilly, Virginia.
Following 12-year old recently orphaned Joseph on his quest to get his only family back -his beloved horse Sarah- author Gemeinhart brings together race relations in the late 1800's, western lore and a clear-eyed pragmatism that, coupled with his signature action/adventure plot twists and a kindheartedness thread permeating the story, this wonderful, evocative and first rate middle grade title builds on his exceptional debut (The Honest Truth). This is an author that has clearly established himself as a must read for warm hearted, realistic adventures. - Maureen