The Messenger (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #7: Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: The Defector (Compact Disc): $107.77
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #13) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.79
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: La Viuda Negra (the Black Widow): Un Juego Mortal de la Venganza (a Deadly Game of Revenge) (Gabriel Allon #16) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Paperback): $16.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Hardcover): $28.99
Gabriel Allon, art restorer and spy, is about to face the greatest challenge of his life.
Allon is recovering from his grueling showdown with a Palestinian master terrorist, when terrorism comes to find him once again. An al-Qaeda suspect is killed in London, and photographs are found on his computer--photographs that lead Israeli intelligence to suspect that al-Qaeda is planning one of its most audacious attacks ever, straight at the heart of the Vatican.
Allon warns his old friend Monsignor Luigi Donati, the pope's private secretary, and rushes to Rome to assist in security, but what neither he nor Donati knows is that the Vatican has been thoroughly penetrated. An extraordinary enemy walks among them...and he's just getting started.
In the days and weeks to come, Allon and his colleagues will find themselves in a deadly duel of wits against one of the most dangerous men in the world--a hunt that will take them across Europe to the Caribbean and back. But for them, there may simply not be enough of anything: enough time, enough facts, enough luck.
All Allon can do is set his trap--and hope that he is not the one caught in it.
This book is SO amazing! A beautifully written scientific and personal memoir that is informative, touching, heart-breaking, and inspiring. Jahren’s descriptions of her life and scientific research into the intricacies of the plant world are as poetic and poignant as it gets. The story weaves through her early upbringing in Minnesota, her education, starting her lab with her lovable and eccentric lab partner Bill. It then follows her finding love, motherhood, and her ground-breaking geobiology research. Reading this is like taking a walk through the forest with a friend. Every word is filled with authenticity and a fervent passion for science and this book makes me proud to be studying to become a scientist. It’s a must read for those interested in the natural world or any human who has ever had feelings. - Linnea