Encyclopedia Lumberjanica: An Illustrated Guide to the World of Lumberjanes (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
This illustrated digest will detail the lives of the lady-types that the Lumberjanes have taken as their role models, with some additional fun facts from the Lumberjanes themselves.
Step inside the world of the New York Times best-selling Lumberjanes like never before with an illustrated look inside the lives of the lady-types that the Lumberjanes have taken as their role models - along with fun facts and humorous insights from the Lumberjanes themselves!
Assigned one of five categories (The Arts; The Sciences; Activism, Politics, and Social Work; Groundbreakers; and Generally Rad), you’ll learn about such people as Juliette Gordon Low, bell hooks, Bessie Coleman, Sally Ride, and more!
The Encyclopedia Lumberjanica is perfect for teachers and caregivers, and an unforgettable keepsake for Lumberjanes fans!
Great new chapter book series about sisters and their family downsizing to live more simply in a tiny house. What about their Great Dane pet, who must now live with their Grandma? And how does having only 5 toys impact them -- which ones to choose and which ones to give away? A terrific book about what's important in life. - reviewed by Maureen