Lumberjanes Vol. 16 (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
The New York Times bestselling series returns as Mal tries to prove her bravery...but ends up stranded in the Land of Lost Things!
DINOSAURS, DANGER & DIMENSION-HOPPING AND ...OH MY!
Mal wants to learn to be braver, but when she recruits Ripley to help her face her fears, she ends up somewhere she really should be afraid of--the Land of Lost Things, a pocket universe where dinosaurs still roam the earth, and time doesn’t work the way it should. Stranded on her own in an alternate dimension, will Mal be able to find her way back home to camp? And back on the other side of the portal, will Molly, April, Jo, and Ripley be able to find Mal again and save her? Or are they about to get stuck, too?
Writers Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and artist AnneMarie Rogers present the newest collection of stories from the New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award and GLAAD Award-winning series where you’re never lost as long as you hold onto the ones you love most!
Collects Lumberjanes #61-64.
This book was a fantastic story about two kids discovering who they are and how they want to present themselves to the world. Frances is a daring seamstress who has caught the eye of Lady Crystallia a beautiful fashion trend starter. But the world doesn't know that Lady Crystallia is Prince Sebastian and Frances must decide if she wants the world to know about her work, even as it threatens to expose her friend's secrets to the world. Jen's illustrations captures the emotions of the character's so creatively. I also loved the information in the back of the book about her creative process. - Jessica