Lumberjanes Vol. 16 (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
- #19: Lumberjanes Vol. 19 (Paperback): $14.99
- #20: Lumberjanes Vol. 20 (Paperback): $14.99
The New York Times bestselling series returns as Mal tries to prove her bravery...but ends up stranded in the Land of Lost Things!
DINOSAURS, DANGER & DIMENSION-HOPPING AND ...OH MY!
Mal wants to learn to be braver, but when she recruits Ripley to help her face her fears, she ends up somewhere she really should be afraid of--the Land of Lost Things, a pocket universe where dinosaurs still roam the earth, and time doesn’t work the way it should. Stranded on her own in an alternate dimension, will Mal be able to find her way back home to camp? And back on the other side of the portal, will Molly, April, Jo, and Ripley be able to find Mal again and save her? Or are they about to get stuck, too?
Writers Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and artist AnneMarie Rogers present the newest collection of stories from the New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award and GLAAD Award-winning series where you’re never lost as long as you hold onto the ones you love most!
Collects Lumberjanes #61-64.
This book always tops my list of favorite read-aloud picture books!
Jasper Rabbit is SURE he is ready for his very-grown-up pair of Creepy Underwear, which glows in the dark! After convincing his mom to get him a pair, Jasper learns that the Creepy Underwear may be a bit creepier than he was ready for! This book is far more than just a Halloween book—it’s hilarious and delightful ANY time of the year! Be sure to enjoy its perfect companion book, Creepy Carrots!
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel