Alpha's Danger: An MC Werewolf Romance (Bad Boy Alphas #2) (Paperback)
This book cannot be returned
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Bad Boy Alphas series.
- #1: Alphas Versuchung (Bad Boy Alphas #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Alpha's Prize: A Werewolf Romance (Bad Boy Alphas #3) (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Alphas Herausforderung (Bad Boy Alphas #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Alphas Besessenheit (Bad Boy Alphas #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Alphas Verlangen (Bad Boy Alphas #6) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Alphas Krieg (Bad Boy Alphas #7) (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Alphas Aufgabe (Bad Boy Alphas #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #13: Alpha's Moon (Bad Boy Alphas #13) (Paperback): $12.99
"YOU BROKE THE RULES, LITTLE HUMAN. I OWN YOU NOW."
I am an alpha wolf, one of the youngest in the States. I can pick any she-wolf in the pack for a mate. So why am I sniffing around the sexy human attorney next door? The minute I catch Amber's sweet scent, my wolf wants to claim her.
Hanging around is a bad idea, but I don't play by the rules. Amber acts all prim and proper, but she has a secret, too. She may not want her psychic abilities, but they're a gift.
I should let her go, but the way she fights me only makes me want her more. When she learns what I am, there's no escape for her. She's in my world, whether she likes it or not. I need her to use her gifts to help recover my missing sister--and I won't take no for an answer.
She's mine now.
Publisher's Note: Alpha's Danger is a stand-alone book in the Bad Boy Alpha's series. HEA guaranteed, no cheating. This book contains a hot, demanding alpha wolf with a penchant for protecting and dominating his female. If such material offends you, do not buy this book.
Great adventure tale about 13-year old Francie as she survives in the Oregon wilderness – alone – for nearly 2 weeks after her family gets lost on a road trip from British Columbia to the Grand Canyon. After both parents – separately – go opposite ways trying to find help, Francie calls up all her wits, ingenuity and luck to endure harsh elements, animal encounters, lack of food & water and her own, sometimes raw, emotions. Readers will be rooting for Feisty Francie in this fast paced, can’t-put-down survival story. - Review by Maureen