Digital Audiobooks from Libro.fm
Audiobook memberships are now available at Once Upon A Time!
Powered by our audiobook partner Libro.fm, your first audiobook is $0.99 and then $14.99 per month. The monthly fee equates to one audiobook credit which you can use at anytime, for any of the 70,000+ audiobooks available on our Libro.fm site. You can easily listen on any device (phone, tablet, PC) as all Libro.fm audiobooks are DRM-free.
Audible Members, Listen Up
Switch and save!
Sign up for Libro.fm membership from Once Upon A Time and we will switch up to two of your unused Audible credits to Libro.fm for free. Come in and talk to our audibook expert, Jessica, today!
- Over 70,000 titles
- First month for $0.99
- $14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)
- 30% off additional audiobooks
- Free Libro.fm iOS and Android App
How to get started
- Visit libro.fm/onceuponatime, select your first book to purchase (a la carte or through the Libro.fm membership), and follow steps to create an account.
- After your purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions to download the iOS or Android App, for easy listening on your mobile device.
- Start listening. Sign into the app and download your book(s) to your device.
Once Upon A Time Featured Playlists
The Indie Next List
The Indie Next List, drawn from bookseller-recommended favorite handsells, epitomizes the heart and soul of passionate bookselling.
Great Books on Sale
Our best books at a great price. Don't delay as these deals will only be available for a limited time. Keep checking back for new books!
The New York Times Best Sellers
NYT bestsellers in fiction, nonfiction, and selections from advice, how-to, and miscellaneous.
“A is for Activist. Advocate. Abolitionist. Ally. Actively Answering A call to Action. Are you an Activist?” Don’t you want to know what B stands for? This book is so awesome. It has great references that politically active parents will get a kick out of, as well as fun alliteration and bold, colorful illustrations. A go to baby shower present for me, this book is sure to raise a peace-loving, politically active baby army. Power to the babies! - Linnea