The Innovator's DNA, Updated, with a New Preface (Kobo eBook)
In an update of this bestselling book, innovation experts Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, and Clayton M. Christensen build on what we know about disruptive innovation to show how individuals can develop the skills necessary to move from idea to impact. By identifying behaviors of the world's best innovators, the authors outline the five discovery skills that distinguish innovative entrepreneurs and executives from ordinary managers.
- Builds off of Clayton M. Christensen's world-famous work on disruptive innovation.
- First book that shows how to be a disruptive innovator, from the individual perspective.
- Based on extensive study comparing 2,000 successful executives and managers with over 400 entrepreneurs, spanning over 200 companies in 30 countries.
- Reveals the 5 discovery skills of innovative executives and entrepreneurs.
- Provides tools and self-assessments to rate your own Innovator's DNA as well as develop yourself on each of the 5 skills.
- Shows how to use these skills and build them in yourself and others on your team and in your organization.
- Executives and managers inside organizations; managers who want to be seen as innovative, and generate new ideas for businesses, products or processes inside their organization.
- Executive coaches, HR, and talent management professionals interested in helping people be more innovative.
- Christensen devotees and followers.